Important: Policy for Repeating Courses has Changed
The California Community College Board of Governors passed revisions to Title 5 regarding course repetition effective Summer 2012.
Students will only be allowed to enroll in a course not designated as "repeatable" (ENGL-101A, for instance) three times if they received a substandard grade (D, F, NP, or NC) or withdrew from the class with a W.
These new regulations were applied retroactively so enrollments prior to Summer 2012 will be counted towards the three times, and any student who has already taken a course the maximum number of times will no longer be able to take the same course at Ohlone College. Please refer to Repeating Courses for more information.
When Do Classes Start? - Admissions and Records
- Instruction begins: Monday, June 24
- Final exams: Last day of class
- Last day of instruction/term: Thursday, August 1
- Instruction begins: Monday, August 26
- Last day of instruction: Friday, December 6
- Final exams: Saturday, December 7 - Friday, December 13
- Last day of semester: Friday, December 13